11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

12

11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
No longer the just the  USN NSW SOC Rhib ...its exported to many countries,
just to name accouple, Singapore, Philipines, Austrailia, and previouslly mentioned Isreal

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
P.I. 11meter Rib doing VBSS

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

leesea
seafox how does one distinquish an NSW 11 meter RHIB from a Navy Standard one.  I know there have been different boat builders but is there some visual clues?
LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
This post was updated on .
Distingusihing features: Tron mast in front of consol, gun mounts  fore and aft. and Jets.
Built By Halter Marine.. I correction  my post.... USMI
You can see the 11meter SOC RHIB on warboats.org in the Special Boat Teams 12 and 20 unit pages
Its pretty different from the Fleet RHIB

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
This post was updated on .
11 meter RIB used by Singapore

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox

This post was updated on .
This photo is a Singapore 11 Meter Rib

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

leesea
Halter Marine never built RHIBs. They got the contract for Mk V SOC but then the work was done by US Marine Inc an associated company under Trinity Marine Group.  I believe that USMI also built "21 ft RHIBs" for the Navy.

USMI is showing the "11 meter NSW RHIB" as currently being built by them.

I know that Willard Marine is building the Navy Standard RHIBs.
LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

leesea
This post was updated on .
here is a Willard Sea Force Navy Standard 11 meter

LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

leesea
here is a Willard Enforcer 11 meter Cabin RHIB

LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

leesea
BTW here is the Willard Sea Force 7 meter Navy Standard RHIB

LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
This post was updated on .
Leesea.. your right of course USMI bulit the 11meter Soc RIB...and really I knew that.....I just had a brain fart..happens when your hair gets white and  more often I notice.

But Then what do all those other RIBs have to do with the OP of SOCRIBs serving in other nations?

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
11meter SOC RIB used by USN Special Boat Teams

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

leesea
hell my hair and beard went white years ago!   I was just dumping photos in without watching subject line~

Zodiac is one of several boat builders supplying RHIBs to other countries navies.  Did you know that Zodiac is actually a conglomerate having bought up two other boat builders Hurricane and some inflatables like SRMN.

check this out:  http://www.zodiacmilpro.com/   goto About us for a quick list.
LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
Phillipine 11 Meter RIB

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
P.I. SOF Riding the 11 meter on VBSS EX

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
P.I. VBSS caving ladders suck....but work

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
P.I. SOC RHIBs do it for real

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
Yep..Kuwait has them too.

Re: 11meter SOC RHIB used by other nations.

Seafox
Kuwait shows off
12