A New Swift Boat is born today!

leesea
"Swiftships proudly announces that the first Iraqi Swift Boat PB 301 made her first machinery runs today. This new Swift Boat achieved an average speed of approximately 34+ Knots at 84% installed power.    PB 301 exceeded the contract speed requirement of 30 Knots on her first run.

Onboard was Swiftships’ team lead by Calvin Leleux (President Swiftships).  All onboard agreed that this was an amazing first trial. Lutfi Hassan, the CEO, stated that he is proud of the teamwork by the US Navy and Swiftships’ team that is responsible for this accomplishment today. All of our personnel and sub-contractors should be proud of this significant milestone."

LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP

Re: A New Swift Boat is born today!

DeltaSix
Looks like a MK38 on the bow. Didnt know we were giving that gun up for FMS.

Re: A New Swift Boat is born today!

Seafox
Nice............... but the USN isn't going to it!!!!!!!