Quantcast

FNG reporting aboard

zonker
I just stumbled into this web site. I served with SBU-12 from 81 - 85, Enginemen 2nd class, POIC of the Seafox 816, Cheif engineer PB 776 "Subic", I made 1000 missions across shit river "PI". I'll see if I can find some pics. of the boat unit days.

Jeffrey Jablonski

Re: FNG reporting aboard

Seafox
Welcome Zonker, I'll be contacting you via e-mai,l Cheers

Re: FNG reporting aboard

Rob1966
Just came across your post. Did you by chance know a Dave Wittmer or John Gerving from you time at SBU-12?

Re: FNG reporting aboard

Scott Cruse
Hey Zonkers you just brought back some mean memories of being with Mark 5 unit in the mid 70's chasing bonka boat pirates away form anchored ships also walked accross the bridge over shit river to many times to count still have my patch for 100 missions LOL