Heavy seal support craft vietnam

Chris (gizmo21)
Gentlemen

Iam Building a model of A HSSC during the vietnam era
Ive found A few pic`s but none of them are taking from the inside loadingdek and "captains room"
I need those pictures too make this model as accurate as possible

You could see my other work here
http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=98343&ord=&page=2

Thank you all for your help time and effort
chris

Re: Heavy seal support craft vietnam

Seafox
Chris you make great models quite impressive.

The HSSC would be a great model. you know its a heavily Converted MIKE 6 LCM so I assume the
Coxswain' flat inside pretty much same except for all the radios.

I would look at our photos on the MST-2 section of Warboats.org/bsumainpage.htm
and Contact our of the editors Bob Stoner as he rode HSSCs in Vietnam.
He is the best known authority on the HSSC. Good Luck
Send us a Photo when Done.

Re: Heavy seal support craft vietnam

Jim Born
I was one of eight guys that built the first HSSC in 1967. I was also the Asst. Boat Captain. Did you finish the model, if so can you send me a photo to jtbornpi@att.net. If I can help please let me know. Jim

Re: Heavy seal support craft vietnam

gizmo21
Hallo Jim

I did not finished this model yet, as I do not have clear pictues of the inside.
This winter iam picking up building again, with or without a build inside
I want to make this model as it was, so no geussing, but after two years of searching for inside pictures
The motivation is hard to keep up

This is where i am so far

[URL=http://s170.photobucket.com/user/Gizmo21_01/media/DSC02932_zpsfb34fe8c.jpg.html][IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u244/Gizmo21_01/DSC02932_zpsfb34fe8c.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://s170.photobucket.com/user/Gizmo21_01/media/DSC02910_zps05537dbb.jpg.html][IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u244/Gizmo21_01/DSC02910_zps05537dbb.jpg[/IMG][/URL]