I'm looking for an LCPL/R

warboater
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I'm looking for an LCPL/R for sale and don't know where to find one or how to locate one. I live near Florence,SC which is about 75 miles east of Columbia,SC and 100 miles NNW of Charleston, SC. I also am curious about the cost to buy and estimates of bebuild costs. Thanks for your time. Randaire...
ps: I'm x-NAVY AC2, served on USS OKINAWA LPH-3

Re: I'm looking for an LCPL/R

cruister
you can try Cheatam Annex VA and check on government sales not that often but sometimes they have sales also the bone yard at Portsmouth Naval shipyard Portsmouth VA and see if you can talk to anyone in the small boats repair shop. I know that there are a few around the Norfolk area as they come out during Harborfest week that are privately owned

Re: I'm looking for an LCPL/R

skipskip
If you should find one, drop me a line. I was in Cua Viet. On a L.C.P.L.  gun boat. for a year in 1968. Kinda slow and ugly. Not as pretty as the P.B.R but we got the job done. And you can't out much about them as gun boats.   Skip