Introduction

funkythumm
Hey all
I was at SBU/SBT-12 from 88 to 2003. Love this site! I look foward to spewing out my limited knowledge about everything that is Boatguy shit from time to time.
Cheers
Steve

Re: Introduction

leesea
Welcome aboard! Steve glad to have some new guys speaking up
LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP

Re: Introduction

Rob1966
Funkythumm, we probably crossed paths a couple of times. I was at SBU/SBT-12 from 2001 to 2004, retired from there. I was in MKV maintenance.

Re: Introduction

SBU XI Boat Guy
funkythumm,
We mighta crossed paths as well. I was at SBU-XI from 89-92. When in Coronado I usually hung out with LT (later LCDR) Spratt.
9279, CDR (Ret) SWO
Red

Re: Introduction

Red