Quantcast

Looking for Ship mates BSU1-CRS1 1971-1976 Boat Shop

Looking for Ship mates BSU1-CRS1 1971-1976 Boat Shop

Harry Arends
Trying to find Clarence Hart or anyone from the above years at the boat shop.
I ran the outboard shop.
Harry Arends EN2

Re: Looking for Ship mates BSU1-CRS1 1971-1976 Boat Shop

Jim Thomas
There is listed in NSW unit alumni the name of EN2 Hart. No e mail address but feel sure he is the one you are seeking.

Re: Looking for Ship mates BSU1-CRS1 1971-1976 Boat Shop

Harry Arends
Thanks Jim
I am sure that is right.
Was hoping he would see my listing and reply.
I never did get listed on the alumni list so thought this might get me in touch with some of the old crew.
Harry Out

Re: Looking for Ship mates BSU1-CRS1 1971-1976 Boat Shop

Clarence Hart
Harry, email me at e8navyus@gmail.com
Looking forward to catching up.

Clarence

Re: Looking for Ship mates BSU1-CRS1 1971-1976 Boat Shop

Harry Arends
Sent you an Email you old dog.
Let me know if you don't get it.
My email is hamarine@netins.net.