NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

warboater
Administrator
Yes its true, the reunion is in the planning stages. (test content)

Re: NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

Jim Thomas
 We need appox 100 confirm people to pull this off. Want to hold it in San Diego,CA .  Would be three days. Thinking Oct would be best for lower hotel rates.

Re: NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

Jim Mitchell
Sounds like a good idea/time frame.

Re: NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

jim thomas
Guys, I need input from you, Do have survey forms. This your REUNION ,both Old and New Boat Guys.Want it to be a real good one. Cannot do it by myself. Thanks, Jim Thomas

Re: NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

Frank Wojciechowski
sounds like a good idea need more information I live up north of Seattle Wa. near Doug Spangler he was in BSU ONE 1968 to 1970 I think me 1968 to 1968

Re: NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

Jim Thomas
 Frank, Thanks, Talk it up with any of the Guys you are in contact with. Thanks Jim Thomas

Re: NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

DeltaSix
  I'm in Seattle as well Former SBU-26 and HPU guy here. if in october, i could do a couple of days there

Re: NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

DeltaSix
  I'm in Seattle as well Former SBU-26 and HPU guy here. if in october, i could do a couple of days there

Re: NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

Seafox
So far we are still a go for San Diego, tentatively looking at July Aug time frame for a weekend reunion.

Re: NSWC Reunion in the planning for 2010

cruister
I am in West Virgina and also was a SBU-26/HPU guy with Delta Six and would try to make it to reunion