Reunion may not HAPPEN!!!!

Jim  Thomas
I can't do this without HELP, NEED FIRM COMMITTENTS as to WILL You be THERE, CAN'T get GOOD ROOM RATEs with not knowing HOW Many ROOMs ARE NEEDED.>

Re: Reunion may not HAPPEN!!!!

Jim Thomas
 From the resposes, Looks like I will be correct in the STATING NO REUNION. Thanks,Jim Thomas

Re: Reunion may not HAPPEN!!!!

Seafox
 If This is the case why should I ask the NSW SWCC community to set up a display for us.??
Its true what they say Talk is cheap!

Re: Reunion not HAPPENNING this year!!!!

Seafox
Not going to do it this year. Sorry guys not enough commitment.. a Short fuze is to IFFY to ask Active duty SWCC to put on a display
 Well re-load and try again next year.