Suggested Reunion

Jim Thomas
 It has came up that we can join Gamewarden TF 116,They are working on us having our own Chapter. They are planning a reunion in Branston,MO ,July or Aug next year., All BSU's, SBU's and SBT's will be able to join Gamewarden. The way I understand it we would have full voting rights.

Re: Suggested Reunion

Rob1966
Is there a website where we could get more information about this? When I was still active duty I ran into a PBR sailor in Washington state that was in the Gamewardens and he introduced me to some of the other members, they were a really good group of guys. We ended up telling sea-stories until the place closed.

Re: Suggested Reunion

Jim Thomas
   To look at web site www.tf116.org  ,It is Gamewarden's web site. Contacted the President and in a few days he will post more info for us to look at. Thanks,Jim Thomas

Re: Suggested Reunion

leesea
Jim I have belonged to Gamewardens for a long time and was at their last reunion.  That is when they changed their name to try and attract some of the current sailors into their association.
The part about having a separate chapter is a new one on me?   But then again Gamewardens is trying to reinvent itself and is coming off a few bad years.

For your shipmates who are/were PBR drivers, the PBR-Forces Veterans Assoc has allowed any warboat driver iform current wars n for a couple of years now.
LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP

Re: Suggested Reunion

Heinz Hickethier
All
Gamewardens has opened our membership to all of the Combat boats of Vietnam, Support and those that serve on todays combat craft. We now have members form Swift boats, HAL 3, Rag group, BSU1 and todays units like SWCC, MSRON and RivRon. We welcome all of you as members and would like to see you at our Reunion next year.

We have changed our name to retain our Haritage and bring the new sailors into the fold.

Gamewardens Assoication Inc. Vietnam to Present.

See our National web site www.tf116.org

President

Re: Suggested Reunion

Jim Thomas
A Few lookers! But no comments nor idea's.Your input would a help. Thanks