The Future of SWCC and the Special Boat Teams

The Future of SWCC and the Special Boat Teams

Jimbo Huts
Is NECC encroaching on NSW territory? What does the leadership of SWCC/NSW think of this? Is the community being overshadowed by big navy, and if so how will this effect the community as a whole? Given that few people outside NSW know that SWCC exists, I'm curious about the future of an organzation that I dearly love and am protective of. I fear the threat isn't from without as much as it is from within.
Comments, replies?

Re: The Future of SWCC and the Special Boat Teams

Tim Hare
 Not sure what may happen but once the bean counters see how much money will be lost by doing away or reducing the size of the Navy I think they will find a way to keep it and maybe make it larger than it is now,  just a thought.

Re: The Future of SWCC and the Special Boat Teams

leesea
the stated goal is to increase NSW and NECC personnel, my other opinions are beyond the scope of this forum
LCDR SWO MTS all retd now PBR-FVA VP