Trying to find info on a PBR to be rebuilt.

Trying to find info on a PBR to be rebuilt.

Paul Strong
I was in country '68-'69 with RD-574 in the Delta and now a member of VVA979 in Kingsport, Tn.

I now have the honor in helping to rebuild a PBR with the men of the Vietnam War Foundation located in Ruckersville, VA.  I am trying to find some history on the boat, but, all I have at present is the hull number, 31RP7118. Any help or pointing me the right direction would be of great help.

WELCOME HOME, BROTHERS