Unit tatt/certificate images

RiverMikeRat
I was a cadet when I trained with SBU XI at Mare Island during the mid-80'sand was too young to be able to go off-base and get one of the unit tatts. I've been trying almost ever since to find the right image for the tattoo. It's the one that came on the certificate and small "ID" card we were issued one year after our two weeks with the unit. I was wondering if anyone has one of the certificates or ID/business cards with the image of the River Rat standing with his foot on the gunwales of a MkII and an M16 in his hand and would anyone be willing to send me a copy via email? My email address is rivermikerat@roadrunner.com

Re: Unit tatt/certificate images

Seafox
Have you tried the SBU-XI Unit Page on warboats.org???

Re: Unit tatt/certificate images

Robert H Bickford
tf116 gamewardens ships store